CALL US ON +91 85087 77733
Posted on January 14, 2016 06:07 pm
Trading is not always about earning money, it also brings along with it constant failures leading to a lot of discourage& mental disturbances. Many traders fails to see this very aspect of trading & are soon ones who lose money and stop trading for ever by terming it as ‘Gamble’
Hence we complied the following quotes from professional traders which will give you an insight of how they think and approach this profession.
1. “In this business if you’re good, you’re right six times out of ten. You’re never going to be right nine times out of ten.” -Peter Lynch
2. What seems too high and risky to the majority generally goes higher and what seems low and cheap generally goes lower.” -William O’Neil
3. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
4. “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott
5. I’m always thinking about losing money as opposed to making money. Don’t focus on making money, focus on protecting what you have” – Paul Tudor Jones.
6. “If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – Bruce Kovner
7. “The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliché, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short.” Victor Sperandeo
8. Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected. – George Soros
9. The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Elder
10. The price pattern reminds you that every movement of importance is but a repetition of similar price movements, that just as soon as you can familiarize yourself with the actions of the past, you will be able to anticipate and act correctly and profitably upon forthcoming movements. – Jesse Livermore
Hence learning how to trade price action with insights from professional traders will enable all of us to become an evolved & successful trader.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Technical trader is born out of passion. Passion to learn, Trade and share about Technical analysis of the Stock Markets. We all know context is the important aspect of technical analysis. The Sustenance of a big move or a breakout of a particular stock depends on the context in which the breakout is happening. As a Traders coach we teach you how to develop context and trade the stock market. Especially the Nifty and the Bank Nifty.